Stakes Winner LEMIEUX Headlines Latest Supplemental Entries to Kentucky Winter Mixed Sale
Tuesday, January 31, 2023
Fasig-Tipton has catalogued an additional 29 supplemental entries to its 2023 Kentucky Winter Mixed Sale, to be held this coming February 6 and 7 in Lexington, Kentucky. Sessions will begin daily at 10 am.
These latest entries, which are catalogued as hips 566-594, include:
- MISS AURAMET (Hip 566): A three-time stakes winner at Tampa Bay Downs, Monmouth, and Gulfstream Park of $632,830, she notched 12 wins from ages two to six. Consigned as a broodmare prospect by Hidden Brook, Agent.
- FLIGHT TO SHANGHAI (Hip 586): Stakes placed mare is a half-sister to two graded stakes performing two-year-olds from the family of G1 winner Game Face and recent graded stakes winner Turnerloose. Consigned as a racing/broodmare prospect by Blandford Stud, Agent.
- LEMIEUX (Hip 588): Four-year-old daughter of Nyquist was a stakes winner at two, and is a half-sister to Grade 1 stakes placed Brilliant Cut. She’s out of a half-sister to three stakes winners including multiple Grade 1 winner and international group stakes producer Diamondrella (GB). Her immediate family includes multiple Grade 1 winner and recent Horse of the Year finalist Life is Good. Consigned as a broodmare prospect by Taylor Made Sales Agency, Agent.
- KARAKATSIE (Hip 591): Five-year-old daughter of Karakontie (JPN) was a multiple stakes performer at three and four, including a strong third in last fall’s Goldikova S. (G2) at Santa Anita to Grade 1 winner Going Global (IRE). Her collector’s female family traces back to blue hen producer Courtly Dee. Consigned as a broodmare prospect by Brookdale Sales, Agent.
- WASP (Hip 592): Daughter of American Pharoah was stakes placed at Saratoga on her way to earnings of $242,380. She hails from the immediate family of Grade 1 winners Evening Jewel, Denman’s Call, General Challenge, and Notable Career. Consigned as a broodmare prospect by Taylor Made Sales Agency, agent.
The supplement also includes mares in foal to Army Mule and Audible, as well as yearlings, horses of racing age, and a racing/stallion prospect.
These entries may now be viewed online and will be available in the equineline sales catalogue app. Print versions of the supplemental catalogue will be available on the sales grounds.
For further information: