Bidding Now Open for December Digital Selected Sale
Fasig-Tipton has catalogued 143 entries for its December Digital Selected Sale, which may now be viewed at digital.fasigtipton.com. Bidding is open as of Thursday, December 8 at 12 PM ET and closes Tuesday, December 13 at 2 PM ET.
The catalogue features selected horses of racing age, breeding stock, weanlings, and yearlings. There are offerings located throughout the United States, including California, Florida, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, and Virginia.
“We have put together a very exciting catalogue for this inaugural December Digital auction,” said Leif Aaron, Fasig-Tipton’s Director of Digital Sales. “The interest from sellers has been tremendous and resulted in our largest digital auction to date. With quality offerings that fit breeding and racing programs throughout the country, buyers from coast-to-coast will enjoy working through this catalogue.”
Aaron added: “This is the last chance to buy at a major auction in 2022, and especially good timing for those that to need to buy before the end of the year for tax purposes. Finish your holiday shopping with us on Fasig-Tipton Digital.”
- Mares in foal to more than 40 different sires, including Gun Runner, Authentic, Blame, Cairo Prince, Cloud Computing, Collected, Echo Town, Enticed, Flameaway, Flatter, Frosted, Gift Box, Girvin, Goldencents, Hard Spun, Independence Hall, Known Agenda, McKinzie, Midshipman, Mitole, Omaha Beach, Raging Bull, Street Sense, Tacitus, Tapiture, Thousand Words, Tiz the Law, Union Rags, Vekoma, and Vino Rosso.
- Half-sisters to Grade 1 winners Swiss Skydiver and Stephanie’s Kitten, and to graded stakes winners Terra Promessa, Totally Boss, and Super Steed.
- Stakes performing racing and/or broodmare prospects.
- In-form horses of racing age.
- Weanlings by Justify, Omaha Beach, and Union Rags.
- Reduction of Sheltowee Farm.
Fasig-Tipton’s Lexington, Kentucky sales grounds will be available to consignors to present their horses to buyers on Monday and Tuesday, December 12 and 13. Buyers are encouraged to come to Fasig-Tipton on those days to warm up with a bowl of chili and inspect the horses that have opted to utilize the sales grounds.
To create an account or register to bid, prospective buyers should visit digital.fasigtipton.com.
For further information: