Bidding Now Open for October Digital Selected Sale; Includes 50% Interest in Breeders’ Cup Bound Two-Year-Old
Fasig-Tipton has catalogued 30 entries for its October Digital Selected Sale, which may now be viewed at digital.fasigtipton.com. Bidding is officially open and will close this Tuesday, October 11, at 2 pm EDT.
The catalogue offers selected horses of racing age and breeding stock.
“The October Digital catalogue includes another first for our digital platform – the opportunity to purchase a 50% interest in a Breeders’ Cup bound undefeated two-year-old filly,” said Leif Aaron, Director of Digital Sales. “Showgirl Lynne B is now a winner of all three of her starts – including a stakes win – and is pointing for the Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf next.”
“Buyers will also find good quality among the breeding stock entries, at a time of year when breeders are beginning to make their 2023 mating plans,” Aaron added.
Entries catalogued include:
- MIMI’S SHOT (Hip 2): Nine-year-old mare is already a multiple winner producer and offered in foal to successful first-crop sire Girvin. Girvin has three stakes winners in his first crop of two-year-olds, including Saratoga Special S. (G2) winner Damon’s Mound.
- NATALIE’S MISCHIEF (Hip 5): Multiple stakes placed daughter of Into Mischief, offered in foal to exciting young sire Omaha Beach.
- OLIVE BRANCH (Hip 6): Young daughter of Speightstown was a debut winner at 2 at Belmont, and graded stakes placed in the Adirondack S. (G2) at Saratoga. She’s a half-sister to graded stakes winner Moonlight d’Oro, and out of a full-sister to graded stakes winner Wilburn. She’s offered in foal to Bolt d’Oro, current co-leading first crop sire by black-type stakes winners and black-type stakes performers, which include graded stakes winners Major Dude and Boppy O.
- SHOWGIRL LYNNE B – 50% Interest (Hip 9): 50% interest in undefeated two-year-old filly Showgirl Lynne B. A daughter of Constitution from the family of champion Escena, she’s a winner of three races in three starts on both turf and synthetic, including the Sharp Susan S. at Gulfstream. She is pointing for the Breeders’ Cup next, with a first preference of the Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf (G1).
- ULIKEAPPLES (Hip 15): Three-year-old racing/broodmare prospect impressively won allowance race on turf at Monmouth on September 17, earning at 12 Ragozin figure. She is next entered to run in the Honey Bee S. this Friday at the Meadowlands. By Nyquist, she is out of graded stakes winner Richiegirlgonewild. She is a half-sister to stakes winner Super Allison, the dam of Bernabreezy, a stakes placed three-year-old filly this year.
The catalogue also includes mares in foal to Connect, Tiz the Law, Spun to Run, Silver State, Higher Power, and Central Banker, as well as horses of racing age from such leading stables as Godolphin and My Racehorse.
To create an account or register to bid, prospective buyers should visit digital.fasigtipton.com.
For further information: