Eight More Quality Entries Supplemented to Fasig-Tipton November Sale
Fasig-Tipton has catalogued an additional eight supplemental entries to its 2023 November Sale. These entries are catalogued as hips 262-269:
- PRACTICA CAT (CHI) (Hip 262): Daughter of Practical Joke was a group stakes winner at two and Group 1 placed at three in her native Chile. She is a half-sister to a multiple stakes producer. Consigned as a racing/broodmare prospect by Highgate Sales, agent.
- YUKI (CHI) (Hip 263): Group stakes winner and Group 1 placed in Chile at three. Transferred to the United States, she won the Dark Mirage S. at Los Alamitos on September 23. She has never been out of the money since coming to the United States. Consigned as a racing/broodmare prospect by Highgate Sales, agent.
- STRONG INCENTIVE (Hip 264): A stakes winner herself on the racetrack, she has turned out to be an even better broodmare. All four of her foals to race are winners, and three of them are graded stakes performers. She is the dam of graded stakes winner and track record setter Highly Motivated, now at stud in Kentucky; Surge Capacity, winner of this year’s Lake George S. (G3) and entered in Friday’s Valley View S. (G3); and the highly regarded Ways and Means, impressive debut winner this summer at Saratoga and a troubled second in the Spinaway S. (G1). Offered in foal to Good Magic, she is consigned by ELiTE, agent.
- CEILING CRUSHER (Hip 265): Three-year-old filly defeated Kentucky Oaks winner Pretty Mischievous to win the Cotillion S. (G1) at Parx on September 23. She is a four-time stakes winner this year, including the Torrey Pines S. (G3) at Del Mar, and has current earnings of $938,400. Consigned as a racing/broodmare prospect by Taylor Made Sales Agency, agent.
- AUTHENTIC-MARKETPLACE WEANLING FILLY (Hip 266): Half-sister to multiple stakes winner Dreamer’s Disease. Her yearling half-brother by Justify sold for $850,000 this year at the Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Sale. Consigned by Taylor Made Sales Agency, agent.
- MUNNINGS-OH MAYBE BABY WEANLING COLT (Hip 267): Half-brother to two winners, including stakes placed Twenty Four Mamba, from the family of multiple graded stakes winner Chewing Gum. Consigned by Taylor Made Sales Agency, agent.
- INTO MISCHIEF-DAY OF VICTORY WEANLING COLT (Hip 268): Colt by four-time leading sire Into Mischief is a half-brother to Grade 1 winner Finley’sluckycharm. Consigned by Taylor Made Sales Agency, agent.
- MYLADY (GER) (Hip 269): Four-year-old filly was a stakes winner at two and group stakes winner at three in Europe. She also placed in two German classics including the German Oaks (G1). Transferred to the United States, she won The Very One S. (G3) at Gulfstream Park in March of this year. She is a half-sister to Maigret (GER), an undefeated stakes winning two-year-old colt in Europe. Consigned as a broodmare prospect by Lane’s End, agent.
These entries may now be viewed online and will also be available in the equineline sales catalogue app. Print versions of all supplemental entries will be available on-site at Fasig-Tipton at sale time.
Fasig-Tipton will continue to accept approved supplemental entries through the Breeders’ Cup.
The November Sale will be held on Tuesday, November 7, in Lexington, Kentucky. The sale will begin at 2 pm.
For further information: