Dams of Four Grade 1 Winners Lead Initial Supplemental Entries to The November Sale
Fasig-Tipton has catalogued 13 initial supplemental entries to its 2022 November Sale. These entries are catalogued as hips 300-312, and include:
- SHEZA SMOKE SHOW (Hip 300): Dam of Princess Noor, Grade 1 winning and multiple graded stakes winning two-year-old, who sold for $2.9 million at last year’s Fasig-Tipton November Sale. A graded stakes winner herself in her racing career, Sheza Smoke Show is offered in foal to multiple leading sire Tapit. Consigned by Taylor Made Sales Agency, agent.
- WAIT FOR NAIROBI (Hip 301): Stakes winner at three and a multiple stakes performer at four, she is a half-sister to Tell a Kelly, winner of the Del Mar Debutante (G1) at two. Her immediate family includes European Champion Northjet (IRE). Consigned by Hartwell Farm, agent, she is offered in foal to Constitution on a similar cross to Tell a Kelly.
- TROPHY GIRL (Hip 302): Just nine-years-old, her second foal is two-year-old colt Blazing Sevens, winner of this year’s Champagne S. (G1). He is slated to make his next start in the Breeders’ Cup Juvenile (G1). A half-sister to two graded stakes performers, including Grade 1 winner King David, she carries a foal from the first crop of Classic Winner Essential Quality. Consigned by Denali Stud, agent.
- SPECIAL TREAT (Hip 303): Dam of Chocolate Gelato, recent winner of the Frizette S. (G1), whose next anticipated start is the Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Fillies (G1). Consigned by Paramount Sales, agent, she is offered in foal to Metropolitan H. (G1) winner Silver State. Special Treat’s weanling filly by Outwork will sell after her as hip 304.
- BYRAMA (GB) (Hip 309): Dam of Known Agenda, winner of last year’s Florida Derby (G1) and now standing at stud. A Grade 1 winner herself of the Vanity H., Byrama was a graded stakes performer at three, four, and five, on her way to earnings of more than $650,000. Consigned by Lane’s End, agent, she is offered in foal to Curlin carrying a full sibling to Known Agenda.
- DUCHESS OF SUSSEX (Hip 310): Stakes placed on the track, well-bred mare is from the immediate family of Cotillion S. (G1) winner SOCIETY, who is pointing for the Breeders’ Cup Distaff (G1) next. Consigned by Baldwin Bloodstock, she carries a foal from the first crop of Santa Anita Derby (G1) winner Rock Your World.
- BODE’S DREAM (Hip 311): Eight-year-old mare was an undefeated multiple stakes winner at Belmont and Gulfstream at two. She’s out of graded stakes winner Frolic’s Dream, a half-sister to graded stakes winner Mokat, as well as to stakes producer Frolicing. Consigned by Highgate Sales, agent, she is offered in foal to Curlin.
- SOPHIA MIA (Hip 312): An eight-year-old daughter of Pioneerof the Nile, her first foal is undefeated two-year-old colt Speed Boat Beach. He set a new track record at Del Mar in his debut win on dirt, and then captured the Speakeasy S. at Santa Anita in his second start when switching to turf. Sophia Mia is offered in foal to top-5 first crop sire Army Mule. Consigned by Stuart Morris, agent for Caperlane Farm.
This group of supplemental entries also includes weanlings by Army Mule, Complexity, and Kantharos.
These entries may now be viewed online and will also be available in the equineline sales catalogue app. Print versions of all supplemental entries will be available on-site at Fasig-Tipton at sale time.
Fasig-Tipton will continue to accept approved supplemental entries through the Breeders’ Cup.
The November Sale will be held on Sunday, November 6, in Lexington, Kentucky. The sale will begin at 1 pm.
For further information: