COVID-19 Safety Protocols for the California Fall Yearling Sale
In advance of the upcoming California Fall Yearlings Sale at Los Alamitos, Fasig-Tipton has announced the following COVID-19 protocols will be in place in accordance with California regulations:
- Screening measures, including temperature checks and health screening questions, will be in place to gain admittance to the sales grounds for all staff, participants and attendees;
- Cloth face coverings are required in accordance with U.S. CDC recommendations;
- Participants will not be allowed to congregate. At least six feet of distance must be maintained between people;
- No indoor food service will be available;
- Valet parking will not be available;
- Increased cleaning and disinfection procedures will be implemented with regular sanitation of high touch surfaces at least every two hours;
- Frequent hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds is recommended for all attendees;
The health and safety of sale participants is of paramount importance. These guidelines are intended as a supplement to assist with safe operations during the COVID-19 pandemic and are subject to change.
The California Fall Yearling Sale will be held on Monday, October 19, at the Los Alamitos Race Course in Cypress, CA.
For Further information: