G1 Winner and G1 Producer Among First Supplemental Entries to The November Sale
MIRTH, recent winner of the Rodeo Drive S. (G1) at Santa Anita, and TORREADORA, dam of Woodbine Mile (G1) winner EL TORMENTA, headline a strong group of supplemental entries catalogued by Fasig-Tipton to its upcoming November Sale.
These first supplemental entries are catalogued as hips 202-207:
- CACTUS KRIS (Hip 202): Young mare is a dual graded stakes winner of more than $550,000. Her victories include a five-length romp in the Hendrie S. (G3) at Woodbine. She is offered in foal to TWIRLING CANDY, sire of five graded stakes winners in 2019 – including Grade 1 winners CONCRETE ROSE and GIFT BOX. She will be consigned by Lane's End, agent.
- BARKAA (FR) (Hip 203): Four-year-old filly is a group winner and multiple stakes winner in her native France, and was recently third, beaten just a neck, in the Violet S. at Monmouth on September 28. By leading young European sire SIYOUNI, who counts five-time Group 1 winner LAURENS among his 30 stakes winners to date. Consigned as a racing/broodmare prospect by ELiTE, agent.
- TORREADORA (Hip 204): Dam of EL TORMENTA, winner of the Woodbine Mile (G1) on September 14. A winning daughter of EL PRADO (IRE), she is a 100% winner producer from three foals to race, and hails from the top Sam-Son family of Horse of the Year DANCE SMARTLY and SMART STRIKE. TORREADORA is offered in foal to MUNNINGS, sire of eight stakes winners to date in 2019. She will be consigned by Warrendale Sales, agent.
- MIRTH (Hip 205): Four-year-old filly captured the Rodeo Drive S. (G1) at Santa Anita in her most recent start on September 28. Her wire-to-wire win going 1 ¼ miles in 1:58.4 marked the third fastest time since the race was first held in 1977. A daughter of G1 Travers winning millionaire COLONEL JOHN, she is a half-sister to stakes placed two-year-old HEAT DOME. Her stakes placed dam is a half-sister to stakes winner and multiple G1 placed COPPER STATE. She will be consigned as a racing/broodmare prospect by Taylor Made Sales Agency, agent.
- STEAMY HOT (Hip 206): Four-year-old stakes performing filly has an active race record and active pedigree. She was most recently second, beaten less than a length, in the Shine Again S. at Laurel on September 28. She is a three-parts sister to graded stakes winner PURELY HOT, who is in turn the dam of EIGHT RINGS, recent runaway winner of the American Pharoah S. (G1) and headed to the Breeders' Cup Juvenile (G1). She will be consigned as racing/broodmare prospect by Eaton Sales, agent.
- K P DREAMIN (Hip 207): Two-year-old daughter of UNION RAGS recently finished third in the Chandelier S. (G1) on September 27 at Santa Anita. Prior to the Chandelier, she easily broke her maiden going 1 mile at Del Mar on August 29. Her winning dam is a full sister to GO BETWEEN, a brilliant G1 winner that set new track/course records at Del Mar, Colonial Downs, Keeneland, and Santa Anita. K P DREAMIN, who will make her next start in the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies (G1), will be consigned as a racing/broodmare prospect by Taylor Made Sales Agency, agent.
These entries may now be viewed online and will be available soon on the equineline sales catalogue app. Print versions of all supplemental entries will be available on the Fasig-Tipton grounds at sale time.
Fasig-Tipton will continue to accept approved November Sale supplemental entries up until the Breeders' Cup.
The November Sale will be held on Tuesday, November 5, in Lexington, Kentucky. The sale will begin at 3 pm.
For further information: