COVID-19 Safety Protocols for the Kentucky October Yearling Sale & The November Sale
In advance of the upcoming Kentucky October Yearling Sale and The November Sale in Lexington, KY, Fasig-Tipton has announced the following COVID-19 protocols will be in place in accordance with Kentucky regulations:
- Screening measures, including temperature checks and health screening questions, will be in place to gain admittance to the sales grounds for all staff, participants and attendees;
- Cloth face coverings are required in accordance with U.S. CDC recommendations;
- Participants will not be allowed to congregate. At least six feet of distance must be maintained between people;
- Limited seating capacity in the sales pavilion;
- Walk up food service only will be available on the sales grounds;
- Valet parking will not be available;
- Increased cleaning and disinfection procedures will be implemented with regular sanitation of high touch surfaces at least every two hours;
- Frequent hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds is recommended for all attendees;
The health and safety of sale participants is of paramount importance. These guidelines are intended as a supplement to assist with safe operations during the COVID-19 pandemic and are subject to change.
The Kentucky October Yearling Sale will be held on Monday through Thursday, October 26-29, in Lexington, KY. The November Sale will be held Sunday, November 8 in Lexington, KY.
For further information: