New Entries Added to July Selected HORA and July Breeding Stock
Fasig-Tipton has catalogued an additional nine entries to its July Selected Horses of Racing Age Sale, and an additional two entries to its July Breeding Stock Sale.
July Selected Horses of Racing Age
The latest entries are catalogued as hips 664-673, which may now be viewed online. They include:
- ASSERTIVE STYLE (Hip 665): Three-year-old daughter of NYQUIST won an allowance race at Indiana Grand on June 30 by more than five lengths. Consigned by James B. Keogh (Grovendale), agent for Machmer Hall.
- CIBOLIAN (Hip 667): Four-year-old colt won an allowance race at Churchill Downs in his most recent start on June 18. From the family of G1 winners WICKED WHISPER and POINT OF HONOR, he is consigned by Buck Pond Farm, agent.
- KISSES SO SWEET (Hip 668): Indiana-bred two-year-old daughter of KLIMT won a Maiden Special Weight at Indiana Grand by 3 ½ lengths on July 6. Consigned by John Ennis Training, agent.
- VODKA N WATER (Hip 673): Two-year-old colt finished second in his most recent start, the Bashford Manor S. (G3), at Churchill Downs on June 26. He also finished second in Kentucky Juvenile S. at Churchill on April 28. Consigned by Taylor Made Sales Agency, agent.
July Breeding Stock
Newest entries are catalogued as hips 452 and 453, and may now be viewed online:
- CATHARSIS (Hip 452): Young stakes placed daughter of KANTHAROS, carrying her first foal by VIOLENCE. Consigned by Taylor Made Sales Agency, agent for Town & Country Horse Farms LLC.
- SHE TAKES FLIGHT (Hip 453): Three-year-old daughter of leading broodmare sire BERNARDINI, from the family of Champion SOARING FREE. Offered as a broodmare prospect by Paramount Sales, agent.
The July Breeding Stock and July Selected Horses of Racing Age sales will take place on Monday, July 12, at Fasig-Tipton’s Newtown Paddocks facility in Lexington, Kentucky. July Breeding Stock will begin at 2 pm, and July Selected Horses of Racing Age will begin immediately after the Breeding Stock auction has concluded.
On the following day – Tuesday, July 13 – Fasig-Tipton will conduct The July Sale of Selected Yearlings beginning at 10 am.
Online bidding and phone bidding will be available for all sales.
For further information: